Excessive Capital Letters: Abuse of capital letters in a message. This sometimes can be when you choose to use caps lock instead of using shift for capitalizing a letter. If your message is deemed as using capital letters excessively you will be warned.
Spamming Chat: Abusing chat by spamming a series of messages in a small amount of time. If you would like to say something in chat, and want to keep adding to it, please put it in one or two messages rather than “Spamming” the chat. If your series of messages are deemed as spamming chat you will be warned.
Promoting Spam: Abusing chat by promoting spam by others. This could be caused by either a countdown or a contest in which spam is prompted by you. For this, you will be warned.
Hackusating: Spreading the word of a hacker. If you reveal the hacker in public chat, this could cause the hacker to stop hacking in which we can’t punish them. If you believe someone is hacking please either record it, or message a staff member that is online and can review the situation and take the proper action. If you are caught hackusating, you will be warned.
Excessive Swearing: Cursing in chat. If you are caught excessively swearing either in public or private chat you will be warned.
Server Hate: Hating on our server while on our server. This can be anything related to bashing/hurting the server name RukeCraft For this, you will be warned.
Staff/Player Disrespect: Any disrespect towards a fellow player or staff member. We will not tolerate any sort of disrespect toward another person on our server. If what you are saying is deemed disrespectful to another you will be warned.
Impersonating Staff: Acting as a staff member when you are not. This could be telling a player they will be punished instead of going to a staff member to have them take care of the situation.
Lying to Staff: If you are asked a question by a staff member and lie, you will be punished with a temporary mute.
Derogatory/Racial Slurs: If you say something derogatory or racial you will be punished with a temporary mute.
Light Advertising: Saying the name of another server. We do not tolerate saying the name of any other server(s) while on our server. This is punishable by being publicly said, or privately. For this, you will be warned.
Advertising: Saying the IP of another server. We do not tolerate advertising as a whole while on our server. This is punishable by being said publicly, or privately. This will cause you to be permanently removed from our server and you must appeal.
Personal Information: Releasing others personal information. If you reveal someone else’s private information like there name, address, phone number, contact information, etc. You will be permanently removed from our server and you must appeal.
Allowed and Prohibited Modifications
Mods that have been approved for use by administrators:
– Optifine (increases your FPS)
– Damage Indicators (displays player health and damage taken)
– Any of Bspkrs mods, such as ArmorStatusHUD, DirectionHUD & Status Effects
– Rei’s/Zans Minimap/other minimap mods (places a minimap in a corner of your choosing)
– Any purely cosmetic mods
– Better Sprinting (allows keybinding Vanilla movements)
Mods that will result in a ban if used:
– Any hacked client (Huzini, Wurst, etc.)
– Tracers/Player ESP/Chest ESP
– Inventory Tweaks
– NoFall (prevents taking fall damage)
– Any X-ray clients, mods, or resource packs
– “Derp” hacks (moves head rapidly, allows the head to go inside of the body)
– Player entities on minimaps
– AutoArmor (automatically equips armor when broken or placed in inventory)
– WorldDownloader or anything similar
– Macros (Mouse/Client)
– Zyin’s HUD
– Any sort of Anti-AFK mod
– Spam messenger
– Schematica “Printer” setting (Nonprinter Schematica is allowed)
– Auto crafting mods
If you are unsure whether or not a specific mod is allowed, just ask yourself if it gives you an unfair advantage over others. If you are still unsure, ask a staff member to help you out. Please note that this list is subject to change at any time. You may be punished for a modification not listed here if you have/had an unfair advantage.
Hacking: Any third party modification that gives significant advantages over another player. This also includes advantages that can be used via one’s mouse and/or keyboard, such as macros. Anyone found admitting to using hacks, regardless if in a joking matter, will be punished equally for using unfair advantages. You will be permanently removed from our server and you must appeal.
Abusing Exploits / Glitches: If an exploit or glitch is found on any servers, we expect players to not use the exploit to their advantage but to report it. Please obtain as much information as possible regarding the problem and report any exploits/glitches you find immediately to the forums for us to view. Those found abusing said exploits and/or glitches will be permanently removed from the server depending on the severity. Shall you be permanently removed you may need to appeal.
Abusing Donor Perks: If you are found to be abusing a donor perk, you will lose it.
Punishment Evading: Bypassing a punishment. If you are bypassing your punishment by using an alternate account then both accounts will be permanently removed, and you will need to appeal.
Inappropriate Structures: Built a structure deemed inappropriate. If you are found building a structure that is inappropriate you will temporarily be removed from the server.
Scamming IRL Money: Scamming another user out of in real life money. This could be considered purchasing a rank for someone and charging back or paying in real life money through PayPal for in-game items or money, and you chargeback or do not pay in the first place. If enough proof is shown you will be permanently removed from the server and will not be allowed to appeal or purchase the unban fee.
Cyber Attacks/Threats: Anyone found threatening, attempting or succeeding at either an attack or threat will be permanently removed from the server. Though you will not be allowed to appeal, you will be allowed one chance by purchasing the unban fee in the shop.
These are the current rules for the server RukeCraft, which are subject to change at any time. You may be punished for a rule not yet listed as it was authorized by the management of the server. For any reason do you believe you were falsely punished please appeal and we will remove the history if we notice it is truthful. If you believe a staff member may be abusing their power please do report it.
In order to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience on our Discord for all players, please follow the rules listed below. We hope you enjoy your time here!
- Do not post links that do not involve the server or that have not been approved by a Moderator or above. This is for player safety.
- Do not create multiple posts in succession. If necessary, you may edit or remove your post from the chat.
- In addition to the previous rule, do not tag staff repeatedly. Tagging is a system used to alert the staff of a message that requires their attention. If you do not believe the staff member needs to see the message, do not tag them. In addition to this, do not tag Owners or Admins unless it is important.
- Do your best to keep chat relevant to the specific channels. For example, try to post all discussion related to trades in the #deals_and_trades channel
- When asking for help from a staff member or another player, please say what you need help with. Do not post things such as “I NEED HELP!” without any elaboration. Include as much information as possible so that we can assist you.
- Creating alternate accounts will result in all alternates being deleted and your main account being temporarily banned.
- Keep all profile pictures appropriate.
- Do not needlessly bash on or disrespect players. If you have an issue with a post or player, ask a staff member to handle it.
- Don’t make a stupid username. Exclude random and excessive characters. Any names deemed unfit will be forcibly changed. Impersonation of a staff member will result in you being permanently banned.
- Keep all content on the Discord clean. No excessive cursing, no sexual content.
- Do not use any sort of voice changer.